BLACK is the deepest color in the range and the darkest colours in the palette. It is perfect Brunnets. Amazing in mixes with different color to add depth to any shade.
The Professional range of NIKK MOLE Brow Henna consists of 8 highly pigmented colours, perfect for each skin type and tone, and can easily be mixed and customised to create the perfect colour for any client.
Download instructions here
Specially formulated with botanical ingredients and extracts, NIKK MOLE Brow Henna is coming all the way from Morocco and is sourced from the finest Henna plantations.
NIKK MOLE has worked many years to find the highest quality henna to guarantee beautiful superior color and long-lasting stain.
- Long-lasting color up to 8 weeks in hairs and 14 days on the skin
- Eyebrow tinting with tattoo effect on the skin
- Gentle and innovative formula
- Great range of 8 colours that can be mixed with each other
- Up to 100 treatments in 1 jar (10g)
- NIKK MOLE Brow Henna is for professional use only.
- Do not use the product on irritates or damaged skin
- Do not us the product for eyelash tinting
- Do not use the product after Expire Date (stated on each bottle)
- Only use freshly prepared henna for each treatment
- Application time - no more than 20 min
NIKK MOLE Brow Henna contains natural ingredients that may cause irritation. For clients with sensitive skin or with known allergy it is recommenced to conduct a sensitivity test (apply the mixture to the elbow bend)
1. Cleanse the eyebrows gently and remove all the make-up
2. Exfoliate the brow area using a pea size for each brow with the NIKK MOLE Brow Scrub. This will allow an even application and the Henna will penetrate the skin better.
3. In a non-metallic container mix the Henna (the amount equivalent to 2 rice grain) with 5-8 drops of distilled or sterile water to achieve soy sauce consistency. Mix thoroughly.
To visualise the consistency we divide it into 3 groups:
- Milk consistency (very runny) - usual Henna in that consistency will only tone the hairs but won't give the bold stain (Black Henna color in this consistency will only slightly stain the skin in a light graphite shade)
- Soy sauce consistency (a little thinker) - its your perfect working consistency, will give great tone to the hairs and will also amazingly stain the skin (Black Henna color in this consistency will give you a dark lush stain on the skin in anthracite colour and will perfectly coat the hairs)
- Sour cream consistency (very thick) - great for those who want a bold tattoo effect. (Black Henna color in this consistency will give you a bold stain in blue-black shade on the skin with tattoo effect)
You can adjust the thickness by adding more water - the more water you add, the more natural looking will be the result.