NEW EYEBROW TREND 2020!
Gives instant result, creates the perfect brow shape!
The kit is enough to perform up to 55 treatments!
The kit contains :
Step 1. Permanent gel Thuya Professional Line 15 ml.
What it does: softens the hairs, opens hair cuticles.
The chemical process breaks down the bonds within each hair, allowing them to move into a new shape.
Odor during the procedure is the release of sulfur-hydrogen and is absolutely normal for such procedures in accordance with chemical processes.
Step 2. Neutralizer cream Thuya Professional Line 15 ml.
What it does: sets the new shape of hair and preserves new bonds formed in the hair.
The amount of Neutralizer cream should be equal to the amount of Permanent gel used during Step 1.
Processing times for Permanent Gel and Neutralizer cream are 8-13 minutes each depending on the thickness of the eyebrow hairs.
Step 3. Regenerating Argan Cream Oil 15 ml.
What is does: seals the effect inside the hair, increasing its resistance, restores moisture back into the brows and skin.
Vitamin E improves the hair structure and some of its internal characteristics. It nourishes, moisturizes the hair.
You can perform eyebrow shaping, sculpting and tinting after the Brow Perm treatment (steps 1 and 2). In that case Step 3 will be the last step after tinting and shaping.
Thuya Client After Care:
- Do not get your eyebrows wet for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
- Do not have a hot bath/shower or use a sauna, steam room or swimming pool for 24 hours.
- Avoid eye make up for 12 hours. Try to use oil free makeup remover at all times.
- To avoid irritation, do not rub or touch the eye or eyebrow area.
- Use SPF to protect your eyebrows from direct sunlight as this will weaken the perm effect and fade the tint color.
- Chlorine and certain skincare products will shorten the effects of the perm and tints.
Thuya Brow Lamination Kit is for professional use.